Join the Whiteout Volleyball Family!
Thank you for your interest in trying out for Whiteout Volleyball Club. We want to get to know you and we want you to get to know us!
The tryout process can be stressful, confusing, and exciting! Here’s are a few tips and information to make sure you are in a great place before tryouts:
- If you’re new to club and in 6th-8th grade – attend Back to Club clinics! These are a great way to meet club coaches and become more comfortable before tryouts.
- Save the date! November 1 and 3.
- For younger players who know they’d like to play club volleyball one day, check out the Development Program!
What do I need for tryouts?
- RMR Membership – $70. GET RMR MEMBERSHIP HERE.
- Tryout registration – $55 (Registration will open in October)
- Copy of birth certificate, passport, or photo ID
- Medical release form
Club divisions are determined by player birthdate. We do our best to make accommodations so players can play with their grade level, however this is not always the case. Players cannot play down a division.